Our Brag Wall winner from March would make a lovely Mother's Day gift. GirlGals makes flirty beaded jewelry in balmy Corpus Christi.
And Now... It's time for April's Brag Wall!
How it works:
- Add a link to up to three products you've made by hand in the Lone Star State.
- Your link can be to your product on your blog, website or any of the marketplaces like Etsy and eBay. Sorry, linky lists and Facebook don't seem to work together, so please no links to Facebook.
- Please link to a single product and not your home page.
- Though it is not required, a link back to http://handmadeintexas.net/ is appreciated.
- You can also share the love by adding the code for this list to your own blog. To do so, click the "get the code" link below. If you do post the list to your own blog, please let me know in the comments so I can visit!
- Further incentive, the product with the most "likes" by April 30, 2012 will get a little extra exposure by way of a spotlight post on this blog. (Hint: It's okay to tell your friends to vote for you!)
Add Your Texas Handmade to April's Brag Wall:
Is your Handmade in Texas product listed on this month's Brag Wall?
Get listed today!